Your generosity powers United Way's work in the community. It allows us to tackle persistent, #UNIGNORABLE issues that are preventing far too many children, youth and families from getting ahead. When you show your local love for community, you're helping create pathways out of poverty so that everyone can thrive.
Anyone Can Be a Leader
As a Leadership donor, you'll become part of an unstoppable force for change. Donors like you power our work in the community. Leadership Giving generally refers to all annual individual donations of $1,200 or more to United Way.
What Your LOCAL LOVE Can Do
How to Get Involved:
- Single gift by cash, cheque, credit card, or ONLINE
- Monthly credit card donations
- Workplace payroll deduction
- Gift of securities, other Planned Giving options
- Women United Giving
Leadership Donor Benefits May Include:
- Recognition in our online Leadership Honour Roll
- Access to quarterly tours of United Way funded programs with other Leaders to see your generous donation in action
- Invitation to an exclusive annual Leadership Giving Reception with United Way’s CEO
- Exclusive access to pre-release of United Way Reports & Publications
- Invitation to special events which are sponsored by some of our incredible partners. A list of upcoming events are available on the left side of our Home Page
**Only those that provide consent on the pledge form will be recognized on the Honour Roll.
To receive more information about how your dollars are working hard to help the community, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or update your United Way donor profile to automatically receive newsletters and other information about the impact of your gift. Please note Untied Way does not share mailing lists with any external organization without your express consent.
Tax Benefit of Your Charitable Gift
*** Based on 24 pay periods.